AWS or Amazon Web Services is a public cloud computing offering services such as: SaaS (Software as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service). It is one of the three largest platforms of its kind and is currently number 1 in the world.
The services offered by AWS are able to meet the highest requirements related to scalability, security and availability. However, the selection and configuration, the combination of services offered by AWS is no longer so obvious and simple. It is worth using such an integrator as LIZARD to:
Well, effectively and cost-effectively plan activities in the AWS environment
Move well, efficiently and effectively from your environment or build a new IT environment in AWS or build the right hybrid cloud.
It is good to use a simple or very complicated IT environment built in AWS or in the form of a hybrid cloud
Monitor your environment and costs well, because you can save a lot with well-configured and well-subscribed services.
It is good to administer the built environment, because even the best services from the best provider will not provide themselves with proper configuration, security and current changes for the changing needs of real time and the volatility of market realities
Well done documentation, because although monitoring systems are very developed, each IT environment consists of many elements and it is worth having control over it also by keeping documentation and recording changes and new configurations ensuring ongoing work.
The most popular services sold by AWS and implemented by us are:
- Amazon EC2- Elastic Compute Cloud – virtual servers in the cloud.
- Amazon S3 – Amazon Simple Storage Service
- Amazon EBS – Elastic Block Store
- Amazon RDS – Amazon Relational Database Service
- Amazon VPC – Amazon Virtual Private Cloud – a VPN that ensures private data flow, among others, between AWS system elements based on private IPs.
- Amazon Web Services is a lot of different services, to choose them well, ask us for consultations.
Amazon Web Services Cloud
Amazon Web Services Cloud - do you have any questions?